What's for Dinner?

This week I've decided to try making 2 dishes I've never made before. I usually like to try at least one new dish, however I was feeling ambitious. Last weeks menu went without a hitch, very tasty and very pleasing. I can't wait to try this weeks menu. Remember while I may not state that something is gluten free, everything I make will be gluten free using gluten free ingredients.

Monday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup (I'll be using millet bread, happens to be one of my favorite gluten free breads, slightly sweet, very tasty.)

Tuesday: Spinach and mushroom stuffed chicken breast (a Rachael Ray recipe I'll be trying for the first time,) with rice pilaf.

Wednesday: Meatloaf and leftover rice pilaf.

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Dinner out with a friend

Saturday:
Curry Beef on a bed of Jasmine Rice

Sunday: Goulash

This week I'll be making candy to give as gifts to friends and neighbors. We're on a strict gift giving budget this year so this is the perfect route for us. Tasty and affordable gifts for all. So I'll be making caramel corn, peppermint bark and fudge.

0 comments: