Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes.

So it's a little late in coming but for the Friday Foodie Fix - Garlic head over here.

I put garlic in just about everything, I love the flavor it adds to a dish whether it be a complicated recipe or something as easy as noodles with olive oil and garlic. You can't really go wrong adding a little garlic (unless you eat so much of you that you start to smell of garlic on a regular basis).

I decided to make garlic mashed potatoes, but I wanted something a little different so I made them roasted garlic mashed potatoes. I didn't use exact measurements as each batch comes out a little different. However here's the "recipe."


Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes.

  • Roast one bulb of garlic (that's right, I used a WHOLE bulb in this batch).
  • Boil some red potatoes until fork tender.
  • Pour out most of the water, leave some to aid in the initial mashing.
  • Add roasted garlic to potatoes.
  • Mash it up nice.
  • I added some gluten free chicken broth and mocha mix (casein free) to make the potatoes as creamy as I liked them.
  • Salt and pepper to taste.
My husband liked these quite a bit, however he did ask me to use just a bit less garlic next time, hehe. It's an easily tweakable recipe, each batch will be a little bit different (which tends to happen in my kitchen).

0 comments: