This weeks menu.

I'm having a hard time finding my creative self in my kitchen recently as I can no longer include tomatoes or pepper of any kind (other than peppercorns) in my diet. I believe they are the cause of my hives and with them excluded I've found great relief (not 100% but 90% better than I was). Keeping a menu plan helps me *see* that I can still eat very tasty foods even without some of my favorite condiments and sauces, not to mention fresh vegetables.

So if you're wondering what we're eating this week? Wonder no more, I'll let you know right now and if you'd like to see more gluten free menu plans for this week check out Celiac Family - she's hosting.

Monday: Garlic chicken thighs (oven broiled) with roasted veggies

Tuesday: Balsamic glazed salmon with brown rice pilaf and fresh green beans

Wednesday: Meatloaf and leftover pilaf

Thursday: Pork chops with apples and onions, sweet corn and glazed carrots.

Friday: Steaks on the bbq and fresh CSA salad with balsamic vinaigrette

1 comments:

Linda said...

I had to eliminate tomatoes for one of my kids for a while, and it was hard. I'm sure you're enjoying the relief, though. Feel free to link up your menu for What's for Dinner Wed. if you want.